Darron Palmer Photography is committed to ensuring the health and safety of all of its Clients.
Adhering to government guidelines, the following will be in place immediately:
- Bookings will only be taken for those residing in the same household, until government social distancing guidelines change.
- All clients will be respectfully asked to wash their hands and use the hand sanitiser before entering the studio.
- Hot drinks will not be available, but there will be bottled water.
- All common surfaces (door handles, chairs, props, etc) will be cleaned with antibacterial spray between each client shoot.
- The studio will be cleaned with antibacterial products at the beginning of each day.
- Maternity gowns and outfits will be washed at the end of each session, so only one materity shoot can take place each day.
- Newborn blankets and wraps will be washed at the end of each session, so only one newborn shoot can take place each day.
Please do not come to the studio if you or any of your household have symptoms of Covid-19 or are currently self-isolating.
Please respect the 2m social distancing guidelines at all time.
If you have any question please ask prior to booking