This policy is updated from time to time. The latest version is published on this page.
If you have any questions about this policy, please email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
We gather and use certain information about individuals in order to provide products and services and to enable certain functions on this website.
We also collect information to better understand how visitors use this website and to present timely, relevant information to them.
What data we gather
We may collect the following information:
- -Name and title
- -Contact information including email address
- -Information relevant to client enquiries
How we use this data
Collecting this data helps us to understand what you are looking for from the company, enabling us to deliver improved products and services.
Specifically, we may use data:
- -For our own internal records
- – improve the products and services we provide
- – contact you in response to a specific enquiry
- – send you promotional emails about products, services, offers and other things we think may be relevant
- – send you promotional mailings or to call you about products, services, offers and other things we think may be relevant
Cookies and how we use them
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file placed on your computer’s hard drive. It enables our website to identify your computer as you view different pages on our website.
Cookies allow websites and applications to store your preferences in order to present content, options or functions that are specific to you. They also enable us to see information like how many people use the website and what pages they tend to visit.
- -Analyse our web traffic using an analytics package – aggregated usage data helps us to improve the website structure, design, content and functions.
- -Identify whether you are signed in to our website – A cookie allows us to check whether you are signed in to the site.
- -Test content on our website – For example, 50% of our users might see one piece of content, the other 50% a different piece of content.
- -Store information about your preferences – The website can then present you with information you will find more relevant and interesting.
- -To recognise when you return to our website – We may show you relevant content or provide functionality you previously used.
Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you other than which you choose to share with us.
However, please note that doing this may affect how our website functions. Some pages and services may become unavailable to you.
We will always hold your information securely.
To prevent unauthorised disclosure or access to your information.
Links to other sites
Our website may contain links to other websites.
Please note that we have not control of websites outside the (www.darronpalmerphotography.co.uk) domain. If you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy.
Always be wary when submitting data to websites. Read the site’s data protection and privacy policies fully.